Here is Dr. Dave's list of things to keep you entertained while riding the bus:
1) Study ad panels and see if any good ones.
2) Look on floor and see if anyone lost any money - scoop up that spare quarter.
3) Get up and offer your seat to that 89 year old woman with a cane standing beside you, ya jerk.
4) Pretend you can’t hear when the guy behind you is saying, "FUCK…FUCK….FUCK…"
5) Stare at the book or cell phone messages from the person sitting across from you and try to decipher their importance. Stare at the message on your cell phone and try to decipher its importance.
6) Watch how every third person gets stuck trying to leave by the rear door (using the “supposedly easy to use” Yellow Strip Rear Door Exit. "BACK DOOR…PLEASE!!" The person who invented the “Yellow Strip Rear Door Exit” device should be forced to live in a house where EVERY SINGLE DOOR has the Yellow Two Strip Door Exit – except the bathroom door – which has THREE yellow strip door exits.
7) Scratch your head and wonder who wrote the Busology cartoon panels since the people they are often aimed at probably don’t read them and would never follow their instructions anyway. Invent new ones….Instead of Backus Packus Smackus….how about “Smellus… Badus…Get offus... Bus-us” Or “U..R.. CRAZEE…DON’T…SIT..NEAR..ME”
8) Take the gum off your shoe
9) Pretend you are crazy and stand up and start yelling and witness the response.
10) Study the clothing of fellow busees and realize that nobody in Winnipeg really has any fashion sense.